Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 July 2013

Frau Huber Birthday Event - 6.7.13 In Esslingen "Accanto . In Dress By -"GOLDKNOPF COUTURE " Stuttgart

Hear is an update on the 2nd performance I did in the evening on the 6.7.13 it was Frau Huber's Birthday party event in the Accanto resturant a beautiful location in Esslingen . My song list was
1st Act
1. Love lifts us up
2. Memorys
3. Ich gehor nur mir
4. Voulez Vous
5.Time of my life
6. Babiska

2nd Act
1. Total Eclipes of the heart
2. Aber bitte mit sahne
3. Don't cry for me argentina .
4. Farben speil des winds .
5.Proud Mary

It was a fun filled evening with loverly people I was greatful to be performing at this event .And especially wearing Dress by - Goldknopf Couture . That just completes and enhances my
performance .

No comments:

Post a Comment