Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 January 2015

Gemsinsame Weihnachtsfeier 11.12.14













Hi al my wonderful supporters :-) ,Hear is another beautiful event I performed at the end of last year 11.12.14 in "Woman Pur  fitness fur frauen & Wellness studio" Gemeinsam Weihnachten party . I would love to thank my Ellen Ruck for letting me have creative freedom  in performing a inspiring & christmas theme & Gitta Sigmund for organising entspannung event . Big THANKS to Nina Snjezana what an amazing job you did :-)
& to all Collegues 
Martina Mänz
Maike Mogilski
Jacqueline  Schulisch
Carola Conzelmann
Elmira Avdic
Daria Gerts
Svenja Heinicke
Isabel Krawicz
Vanessa Vaca
Wonderful photography by - Milva Rosa März
I sang 3 songs :Oh holy night -all about that base -a little party never killed nobody . Then Sandra brought everyone out onto the dancefloor for Zumba party . 

Sending you all more info in the next few days sunny snowflowers from Kim :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment