Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 March 2014

"Best Of Musical & Wine " 8.3.14 in Bad Neuenahr



Hi all you loverly people hope things are well for you all , hear is an update from the wonderful performance I did in Bad Neuenahr on the 8.3.14 " Best of Musical & Wine " Gala In My Dreams I wanted to sing " Du Allein " from " Starlight Express " & " Nur Fur Mich " in Deutsch that was the first song I ever lurnt when I was 12 years old  , I give a big thanks to , Michaela Wolff,Gaby Kern,
Frank-Peter Kern , 
Marc Linden ,the wonderful 
Weingut Sonnenberg 
www.weingut-sonnenberg.de 
Beautiful Photograhy by - Jens Wendroth
www.das-fotogen.de
Photography by- Martin Pastoors
www.martinpastoors-foto.de

A big thanks for a wonderful time on Stage - Kevin Tarte , Felix Martin ,
Maya Hakvoort,Bernd Steixner & Apollo 6 it was a pleasure to perform with you 
Also to Sylvie Salmon for the Peral costume thanks a million .


    Photography by- Jens Wendroth 



Photography by- Martin Pastoors













No comments:

Post a Comment